Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2046 Draft

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2046 Draft

    The utility is loaded. I reset everyone's ID, so you need to register again.

    The draft starts Saturday 9/28 at 9am ET.

    AI teams will be set to 0% of their time, so it should auto them.


    We have openings. Feel free to recruit before the draft! Or after, they just might miss their pick(s).

    Pick times are as follows ...
    Round 1: 3 Hours
    Round 2: 2 Hours
    Round 3: 90 Minutes
    Round 4: 1 Hour
    Round 5: 1 Hour
    Round 6: 30 Minutes
    Round 7: 30 Minutes

    Everyone has to setup lists ASAP.

    Matt and Dawg are admins too.
    St. Louis Archers / Miami Vice 2027 - 2061
    Lansing / Horsetooth Ogres 2062 - 2067

  • #2
    Why can’t I set my draft to scout pick? Utility is telling me scout pick is not allowed in his draft. Huh???

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Steel View Post
      Why can’t I set my draft to scout pick? Utility is telling me scout pick is not allowed in his draft. Huh???
      That's a good question Steel. I'm not aware of draft config options that prevent a scout pick from being set. I tested and had the same issue. I may be able to set Georgia to scout pick from the team/user control panel. The AI teams are set to scout there.

      Post here if you want an admin to do that. I'll try to check later, but it is a busy work day.
      IFL Champions: 2031-2032, 2035, 2040, 2044
      AC North Division Titles: 2031-2037, 2039-2049, 2051-2052
      Playoff Appearances: 2030-2049, 2051-2052

      Comment


      • #4
        That was my bad. Apparently the owners can't select Scout Pick unless I create the mock. Since I forgot that, it wouldn't know who to pick.

        It's there now.
        St. Louis Archers / Miami Vice 2027 - 2061
        Lansing / Horsetooth Ogres 2062 - 2067

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks guys. It’s working now.

          Comment

          Working...
          X