Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2005 Late FA Transactions, 5/19

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by sovstar
    Originally posted by roadrash
    Mine is better
    Why the hell would I need to know what I'm spending in 2009? I've got three players signed up until 2009 and you've got four. Sounds like a pretty complex spreadsheet though.
    :roll:
    2009? I only track this year and next. . .I might throw up 2007 if I decide to reneg a few contracts this year. . .
    2005 AC North Division Champions
    2007 AC North Division Champions
    2008 AC North Division Champions
    2009 AC North Division Champions
    2010 AC North Division Champions
    2010 American Conference Champions

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by roadrash
      Originally posted by sovstar
      Originally posted by roadrash
      Mine is better
      Why the hell would I need to know what I'm spending in 2009? I've got three players signed up until 2009 and you've got four. Sounds like a pretty complex spreadsheet though.
      :roll:
      2009? I only track this year and next. . .I might throw up 2007 if I decide to reneg a few contracts this year. . .
      sov quoted the wrong post. What a :loser:
      Los Angeles Matadors AC West Champs: 2037

      Pittsburgh Power NC North Champs: 2005, 2006, 2009

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by MrBigglesworth
        Originally posted by roadrash
        Originally posted by sovstar
        Originally posted by roadrash
        Mine is better
        Why the hell would I need to know what I'm spending in 2009? I've got three players signed up until 2009 and you've got four. Sounds like a pretty complex spreadsheet though.
        :roll:
        2009? I only track this year and next. . .I might throw up 2007 if I decide to reneg a few contracts this year. . .
        sov quoted the wrong post. What a :loser:
        Fucking helmets look the same! Two sub-500 teams and their helmets look the same.. go figure.
        "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by sovstar
          Originally posted by roadrash
          Mine is better
          Why the hell would I need to know what I'm spending in 2009? I've got three players signed up until 2009 and you've got four. Sounds like a pretty complex spreadsheet though.
          :roll:
          Actually it's pretty easy to understand once you see it. The 2009 part was just an example of how far my sheet extends to. It's more useful for 2006 and 2007 though, but if i'm already inputing player salaries, may as well take the 2 extra seconds per player and input his whole contract.
          Steve Beans - Houston Renegades
          AC South Winners: 2009 | 2016 | 2022 | 2023 | 2025
          AC Champions: 2022

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by sovstar
            Originally posted by MrBigglesworth
            Originally posted by Matt
            I wanted to see what it looked like after I signed a few guys. I was hoping to sign SOME UFA rookies.

            Signing Kao will give me cap relief, so I'm hoping to wrap him up in the future
            Am I the only one that makes a detailed spreadsheet of everyone I want to sign and how it would effect my cap, so that I know how much I can offer other FA's? I'm such a nerd :cry:
            Nerd.

            Yours must not work right, because you failed to get Halbert into camp due to lack of cap room
            Los Angeles Matadors AC West Champs: 2037

            Pittsburgh Power NC North Champs: 2005, 2006, 2009

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by MrBigglesworth
              Yours must not work right, because you failed to get Halbert into camp due to lack of cap room
              Bug. Sent off a report to Solecismic. I've got over 4 million to spend on a new player and none of Halbert's contract options have a year 1 cap hit of that amount.
              "Larry Deasoooooooooooooooooon" -- Phil Jenkins

              Comment

              Working...
              X