Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PROCESSED - Portland/ State College

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PROCESSED - Portland/ State College

    Portland sends 1.17 and 2nd (2080) 3rd (2079)

    State College sends QB Earl Rodriquez
    Last edited by jmooreone; 09-11-2026, 04:18 PM.

  • #2
    Confirmed
    STATE COLLEGE (2064-Present) 72-56
    AC North Champs: 2066, 2069 - 2071

    Comment


    • #3
      can't process this until Portland creates some cap room.
      Owner since 2034
      IFL Champions: 2036, 2045, 2046, 2058, 2060, 2064

      Hall of Fame
      SS Ralph Kerr (8x All-Pro, 3 rings)
      QB Glen Buss (2x MVP, 2x OPOY, 4x All-Pro, 3x Imperial Bowl MVP, 3 rings)
      WR Gage Clayton (2 rings)
      DE Reginald Fisk (2x DPOY, 4x All-Pro, 3 rings)

      Comment


      • #4
        Alright, that's what I thought! I chanced it!! I'll give him a extra 3rd too just so people don't think im cheating.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jmooreone View Post
          Alright, that's what I thought! I chanced it!! I'll give him a extra 3rd too just so people don't think im cheating.
          Do what you will, but you gotta tell me what year's 3rd.
          Owner since 2034
          IFL Champions: 2036, 2045, 2046, 2058, 2060, 2064

          Hall of Fame
          SS Ralph Kerr (8x All-Pro, 3 rings)
          QB Glen Buss (2x MVP, 2x OPOY, 4x All-Pro, 3x Imperial Bowl MVP, 3 rings)
          WR Gage Clayton (2 rings)
          DE Reginald Fisk (2x DPOY, 4x All-Pro, 3 rings)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by joe the commissioner View Post

            Do what you will, but you gotta tell me what year's 3rd.
            I think I fixed it but I need to open the game to check

            Comment

            Working...
            X