2030 Week #2 Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2030 Week #2 Discussion

that was a much better showing by our team.
    Offense was on point and defense was good enough.

GG Houston!
    NEWARK BULLDOGS WALL OF HONOR
    DE JUSTIN JONES
    LB DOMINGO PERSAUD
    TE THOMAS MACOMBER
    LT IRWIN KAO
    WR ANDREW ROBEY
    SS GREGORY BOYD
    RB ALAN CRESPO
    G MALCOLM "BIG KAT" SINGLETON
    WR WALTER WALKER
    G AMOS BAILEY
    QB DWIGHT "KING" BURGER
    RB GARY "THE SITUATION" JAMISON
    WR JOSE HOOVER
    K BUTCH SCHULZ
    LB MACK EDWARDS
    DE STEPHEN BRIGHAM
    WR JESSE LUCAS
    C NORMAN ENRIGHT
    SS JUNIOR EL NIN0

GG TimG,

We gained more yards and shut down your ground game, but you would never guess that based on our 34 - 13 loss. Part of the growing pains for a young team with an amazing 10 dropped passes, lots of key penalties, poor red zone play and terrible special teams play. And we couldn't stop you on 3rd down either as Texas was 9 of 15 in 3rd down conversions.
    Last edited by Dawgfan19; 02-25-2015, 11:03 AM.
    IFL Champions: 2031-2032, 2035, 2040, 2044
    AC North Division Titles: 2031-2037, 2039-2049, 2051-2052
    Playoff Appearances: 2030-2049, 2051-2052

Comment

Some games you just have no business winning.
      London's victory over Little Rock was one of those and I'm still not sure how we managed it!
      Tough way to lose RedZone....but we'll certainly take it.
      sigpic

Comment

GG, um. Whoever's in charge of Georgia (I'm still getting up on who's who). Heck of a game - Montreal jumps out to an early lead before my boys took the second half off. Georgia made a pretty good push at the comeback, but Street's pick 6 with 27 second left killed that. We were pretty evenly matched. Good game, man.

Aside from, y'know, breaking my starting QB's leg. (If it's not one thing, it's another.)

Comment

Patterson tried like hell to give away the game but we just weren't having it. The offense was pathetic with Lange at the helm. Gonna try something new next week. We can't get in an 0-3 hole and expect to compete with Anchorage.

GG salt lake

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy View Post
            Patterson tried like hell to give away the game but we just weren't having it. The offense was pathetic with Lange at the helm. Gonna try something new next week. We can't get in an 0-3 hole and expect to compete with Anchorage.

GG salt lake

GG -- thought we'd lose this one with 3 ints thrown but my defense played a nice game
            [Vito]Stallion
            Dir. Football Ops
            Lansing Ogres
            2030 Imperial League Champions
            _____
            RING OF HONOR:
            RB James Tart [HOF], WR Grady Gomez, QB Nigel Booker, OLB Stephen Srait

Comment

Originally posted by Dawgfan19 View Post
              GG TimG,

We gained more yards and shut down your ground game, but you would never guess that based on our 34 - 13 loss. Part of the growing pains for a young team with an amazing 10 dropped passes, lots of key penalties, poor red zone play and terrible special teams play. And we couldn't stop you on 3rd down either as Texas was 9 of 15 in 3rd down conversions.
              GG Dawgfan,
              Could have gone either way if you didn't have those dropped passes. I'm happy with the way Texas has played so far though as the defense has come to play this season. Good luck the rest of the way.

Tim
              GM-Texas Trojans

2012 IFL Champions
              2012 IFL Executive of the Year
              2014 IFL NC Conference Champions

Comment

Working...
              X